Gallatin Chiropractic Clinic treats each patient like we would like to be treated. We believe in treating each patient with chiropractic adjustments and therapy that is specific to their problem and help you heal as quickly as possible. Chiropractic adjustments, patient education, nutritional support, and wellness planning are a few of the ways we can help you. Gallatin Chiropractic Clinic has freed many citizens of Sumner County from pain and debilitating injuries. If we cannot help you heal like you expect then we will help you find the doctor you need.
We are proud to offer the following services:
- Chiropractic Adjustments - Chiropractic is a natural form of health care that uses spinal adjustments to correct these misalignments and restore proper function to the nervous system, helping your body to heal naturally. Chiropractic doesn't use drugs or surgery. Rather, a chiropractic spinal adjustment—the application of a precise force to a specific part of the spinal segment—corrects the misalignment, permitting normal nerve transmission and assisting your body to recuperate on its own.
No part of your body escapes the dominance of your nervous system. Improper function of the spine due to slight misalignments—called subluxations—can cause poor health or function, even in areas far removed from the spine and spinal cord itself. Misalignments can also reduce the ability of your body to adapt to its ever-changing environment. Even the slightest malfunction of your spine may alter the regular transmission of nerve impulses, preventing that portion of your body from responding optimally.
- Massage Therapy - We have a wonderful staff of licensed massage therapist that are ready to help you feel your best. Massage therapists use long, smooth strokes, kneading and other movements focused on superficial layers of muscle using massage oil or lotion.
Massage therapy improves circulation by bringing oxygen and other nutrients to body tissues. It relieves muscle tension and pain, increases flexibility and mobility, and helps clear lactic acid and other waste, which reduces pain and stiffness in muscles and joints.
People get massage therapy for relaxation or for a variety of health conditions:
• Back pain
• Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
• Stress relief and stress-related conditions
• Headaches and migraines
• Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
• Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
• Circulatory and respiratory problems
• Post-injury and post surgical rehabilitation
Massage therapy relieves stress. It is thought to help the body's stress response by lowering levels of hormones such as cortisol. Massage therapy also appears to enhance immune function.
- Physical Therapy - We at Gallatin Chiropractic Clinic believe that if we provide physical therapy along with your chiropractic adjustment you can heal faster and reach stability sooner and cut down on your recovery time. To complement Dr. Groff traditional chiropractic adjustments we also provide the following physical therapy procedures:
• Electrical muscle stimulation
• Cryotherapy (ice)
• Moist heat therapy
• Massage therapy
• Ultrasound therapy
• Proprioceptive training
• Backsys and Necksys rehabilitation technique
• Bodyball exercise routines
• Mechanical traction
• Stretch and strength plans
- Nutrition and Exercise Counseling - Whether your goal is weight loss, muscle gain or getting, what you eat before exercise can make the difference between an energetic, perhaps even peppy, workout and a tired, looking-at-your-watch-every-five-minutes workout. Follow these basic guidelines for the best nutrition for weight loss and exercise.
- Wellness Planning - Q: Once a wellness program is initiated, how long is it until health improvements are seen in patients? A: Programs that are similar in design to those of the reviewed studies or have the components mentioned above have shown positive health behavior changes is as little as 6 months. In terms of measurable results, a decrease in the absenteeism is first usually observed. For companies with means of measuring productivity, increases can begin to show up in the 6 months to 12-month time frame. Reductions in health plan premium increases may not occur until 2 or three years after initiation when health care claims have shown to a significant decline. To achieve these long term results requires that the programming be sustained, because studies have shown that if the program is stopped or the employees stop participating they will begin to revert to old, negative wellness behaviors.
- On-site x-rays
- Orthotics - Our Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers have helped alleviate pain for millions of people. How? We believe the feet are the foundation of the body. Correcting imbalances in the feet can correct imbalances throughout the body.
We specialize in treating:
- Back Pain
- Disc Alignment
- Joint Pain
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Spinal Degeneration
- TMJ Disorder
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Stiff Neck
- Car Accident Injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Hip pain
- Pulled hamstrings
- Radiating Arm and Leg Pain
- Sprained Ankles
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis and Tears
- Tennis Elbow
We specialize in healing injuries caused by automobile accidents, sports injuries, and workplace injuries. We can help reverse the effects of injuries caused by repetitive motion, poor posture, and poor lifting habits.
New patients are currently being accepted
Call for an appointment
Gallatin Chiropractic Clinic
1167 Nashville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066